Gujarat criticon event will bring hundreds of professional together under one roof to share their experiences.
Each and every session is going to add something new to your keynotes section
The sessions are going to be highly informative and interactive. Come and get a sense of it.
It does not end with just session all around. The event will help you interact with other professional and yes, it won't be on an empty stomach.
Last 4 decades in Sepsis and MODS.
1) Fever, TC, CRP, PCT, Lactate: Is My Diagnostic Basket Enough? 2) Chest XRay, USG Chest, CT Thorax: In Managing Acute Respiratory Failure. 3) Measuring ICP-Vs-Repeating CT Scan in Traumatic Brain Injury.
1) Finding the Bahubali In Gram Negative Sepsis. 2) Shall We Promote Ulinastatin In Acute Necrotizing Pancreatitis and Sepsis? 3) Mycobacteria - Typical or Atypical: Controversies in Diagnosing Modalities And Management 4) When Not to Use Steroids In ICU.
1) Evolution of Enteral Nutrition in Indian ICU. 2) Intermittent Bolus Feeding -Vs- Continuous Enteral Feeding. 3) Diarrhea and Constipation: Modern Human Lifestyle Issues Have Come In ICU.
1) Protocol Based Management of Sepsis at Secondary Care Unit. 2) Should the Type of Snake Decide the ASV Protocol??
1) Polymyxin Hemofiltration in Sepsis 2) Trauma is my Domain: Surgeon -Vs- Intensivist
Passive Euthanesia And Living Will: The Practical Implications
1) Controversies in Malaria and Dengue Fever. 2) Controversies in ICU Rash: All Look Same. 3) Pam in Op Poisoning and Intermediate Syndrome.
1) Does Outcome Change in Private -Vs- Corporate ICU? 2) Conventional -Vs- Newer Oral Anticoagulants 3) Telemedicine: Luxury or Necessity? 4) Making Renal Replacement Therapy Cost Effective in ICU
1) Changing Stroke Outcomes. 2) Pulmonary Embolism: RV Downward Spiral
1) Emperic Antifungals in ICU: New -Vs- Old 2) Abc of Interpreting Culture Reports 3) ARDS Ventilation in Viral Pneumonia: State of Art
1) Landmark Papers 2) Guidelines in ICU 3) Evidence Based Medicine
This year Gujarat Criticon is happening at Ahmedabad.
Sola Civil Hospital, Sola, Ahmedabad
Pandit Dindayal Upadhyay Auditorium, B/H Rajpath Club, S.G. Highway, Ahmedabad
Mr. Chirag Parmar: +91-7575034477